Major Key Players are Gamification Industry Microsoft Corporation (US), MPS Interactive Systems Limited(India), SAP SE (Germany), BI Worldwide(US), Verint Systems(US), Hoopla Software, Inc (US), Aon plc. (CUT-E GMBH) (UK), Influitive Corporation (Canada), Mambo Solutions Ltd. (UK), Khoros, LLC(US)
Jul 26, 2022 (The Expresswire) — Worldwide «Gamification Industry Size » is valued at approximately USD 6.33 Billion out of 2019 and is expected to develop with a vigorous growth rate of over 24.8% over the forecast period 2022-2027 Gamification Market is an internet-based universe of shared 3D virtual universes made by the anticipating of physical and digital universes.
Cumulative Investment in Immersive Technologies to Augment Market Sales
The growing investment by companies in augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality technologies will subsequently foster healthy growth of the market during the forecast period. For instance, Amazon.com, Inc., and Walmart are utilizing the AR, VR and mixed reality technologies to revolutionize the shopping experience for customers. Similarly, numerous companies are perpetually investing in augmented reality gamification for training and learning purposes, which, in turn, will enable speedy expansion of the market. For instance, Walmart has announced its partnership with Strivr Labs, Inc. to offer training to its employees using VR technology. The training will be provided to the company’s main 200 centers across the U.S. to demonstrate employees about valuable customer service assistance. Walmart stores have around 17000 Oculus Go VR headset for conducting employee training equipped with Strivr training. In addition, the rising adoption of VR and AR technologies by eminent companies will significantly uplift the gamification market share.
The strategies adopted by companies to train employees through gamification software during the global crisis will simultaneously foster healthy growth of the market. Besides, the increasing focus on E-learning with training and learning modules for employees during COVID-19 pandemic will promote healthy adoption of gamification.
Various sources from both the supply and demand sides were interviewed during the primary research process to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for this report. Primary sources included industry experts from the core and related industries, as well as preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, technology developers, researchers, and organizations from all segments of the value chain of this industry.
To obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, in-depth interviews were conducted with a variety of primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants.
This research study made extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoover’s, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the global portable generator market. Other secondary sources included company annual reports, press releases, and investor presentations, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, manufacturer associations, trade directories, and databases.
Companies involved in the globalGamification Market research report are:
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
- MPS Interactive Systems Limited(India)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- BI Worldwide(US)
- Verint Systems(US)
- Hoopla Software, Inc (US)
- Aon plc. (CUT-E GMBH) (UK)
- Influitive Corporation (Canada)
- Mambo Solutions Ltd. (UK)
- Khoros, LLC(US)
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreaks across industries to help you prepare for the future.
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of theGamification Market Tools?
- What are the top players operating in theGamification Market Tools?
- What segments are covered in theGamification Market Tools report?
- How can I get a sample report/company profiles for theGamification Market Tools?
Gamification Market Forecast:
- Market Size Forecast:Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue):Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
- Market Environment:Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers:Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Gamification Market Historic Data:
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Status, and Outlook.
- Market Segment:By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Competitive Landscape:By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players:Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Sales Revenue:Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Gamification Market report offer insights and statistics about the market area which is further also divided into sub-regions and countries. For the purpose of this study, the report has been segmented into following regions and countries-
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Para comentar debe estar registrado.